Saturday, August 20, 2016

AUGUST INTERNATIONAL GUEST DESIGNER #2

This month's Guest Designer I have followed her on Instagram for some time and her work is pretty AMAZING.  She has a very distinct style that includes lots of layers and that has lead her to being a team member of some pretty fantastic Design Teams including Hip Kit Club.  I would like to introduce to you Terhi Koskinen.



I ask all my Guest Designers to send me a little bit of a bio and this is what Terhi says about herself:
"I'm a scrapbooker from Finland. Mother. Wife. Dog owner. Friend. Sister. Daughter. Horseback rider. I'm a papercrafter with lots of inspiration and addiction to make beautiful things.
Scrapbooking is more than a hobby for me, it's a lifestyle - it starts with grabbing a photo and ends when I get my creation where I wanted. And then it starts again. Surrounding myself with pretty things and my family is how I want to live my life.
My creations are filled layers, straight lines, and techniques I want to try out. My biggest passion is to make scrapbook layouts, but sometimes I'm inspired to alter some daily used objects.
Find my blog at http://tellimaria.blogspot.fi, there's links to my, Facebook and other social media channels!"
And here is Terhi's take on Rikki's Moodboard.

 And here are a few close ups:



2 comments:

Lucie Forte said...

Wow! What a wonderful layout, i really love! It's a pleasure to have you with us at Scrap the Girls!

KarenB said...

Absolutely stunning... what an amazing job with the layers.

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.