Sunday, April 3, 2016

Changes to Scrap the Girls

Hi Lovely Ladies (I think I can safely say that),

This is my first post at the new boss lady here at Scrap the Girls.  Scrap the Girls holds a special place in my heart as it was the first ever Online Challenge that I won back in June last year. When AJ announced she was needing to step back, I was a little sad at the possibility of the challenge closing.  I didn't put my hand up straight away.  I am a mum of three small children and a current Scrapbooking Memories Master with six design team commitments so the idea to take on a blog really was/is CRAZY.  But I couldn't stop thinking about it and I think when you can't stop thinking about something your heart probably desires it really bad. But then a silly quote thing came across my Facebook feed that was my push to say Yep, I'm in. It was a quote of Richard Branson's face that read, "If someone offers you an amazing opportunity and you are not sure you can do it, say yes.  Then learn how to do it later."

So, here I am.  One CRAZY owner of a blog!  I am not overly graphically computer saavy so you will have to bear with me on that - I'm learning.  As for the direction of Scrap the Girls. There are a few small changes with the rules in particularly how many challenges you can combine with your entry this is changing from three to just Scrap the Girls and One other.  The other change is to international entries. International entries will not be eligible for prizes however will be invited to be a Guest Designer for the following month with a special Blog post featuring just their layout. They will also be supplied with an Guest Design Blog Badge for use on their blog.  Please make sure you read the rules before you link up.

We now have an Instagram and through out the month we will be making Honourable mentions.  If you get one of these, you will need to Direct Message me for a Honourable Mention Blog Badge for you to use on your blog. Should you not want your layout featured for privacy reasons please make mention of that in your blog post.



One last thing. We have a few openings on our Design Team and will be opening a Design Team call in the next few days for your to put your applications forward for consideration for the Design Team period June to January.  Keep an eye out for all the details on a separate blog post for this.

In the meantime...upload all your entries into this months colour challenge designed by our very own Rikki to win a prize from 2crafty Chipboard.

Krisy
AKA: Popleopod



1 comment:

Rosemary Hanson said...

Well done on stepping forward Kristy, I'm sure a lot of people appreciate it!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.